IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Life in Bombay, and the neighboring out-stations , 1852
Life in Bombay, and the neighboring out-stations : with illustrations.
- London : Richard Bentley, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 350 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS485 B61 L7 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 481
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped pink publisher's cloth.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements: inside front and back covers.
BAC: Binder's ticket reads: Bound by Remnant's & Edmonds, London.
Printed by Schulze and Co., 13, Poland Street.
Illustrations printed by Hullmandel & Walton.
MUDD Wd 9804: Poor Condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, Richard -- Publisher.Bombay (India) -- Description and travel.Bombay (India) -- Social life and customs.Hullmandel & Walton -- Printer.India -- Description and travel.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1852.Remnants & Edmonds -- Binder.Schulze and Co. -- Printer.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.