Life in Bombay, and the neighboring out-stations , 1852
- Life in Bombay, and the neighboring out-stations : with illustrations.
- London : Richard Bentley, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 350 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS485 B61 L7 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped pink publisher's cloth.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements: inside front and back covers.
BAC: Binder's ticket reads: Bound by Remnant's & Edmonds, London.
Printed by Schulze and Co., 13, Poland Street.
Illustrations printed by Hullmandel & Walton.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 481
MUDD Wd 9804: Poor Condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, Richard -- Publisher.Bombay (India) -- Description and travel.Bombay (India) -- Social life and customs.Hullmandel & Walton -- Printer.India -- Description and travel.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1852.Remnants & Edmonds -- Binder.Schulze and Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.