Five hundred years of sporting books, manuscripts, prints, and drawings : from the collection of John H. Daniels : exhibition / organized by Harold P. Peterson and Michael K. Boe.
- Minneapolis, Minn. : Minneapolis Institute of Arts, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1722Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Exhibition catalogue. Multicolored wrappers; black lettering on front cover and spine, reproduced painting on front cover. Color plates, plates. Letter from Charlie Moffett inside front cover. Spine height: 11 inches.
BEIN 2015 +509: Paperbound.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Exhibitions.Art -- Private collections -- Minnesota -- Exhibitions.Book industries and trade -- Exhibitions.Books -- History -- Exhibitions.Daniels, John H. -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Five hundred years of sporting books, manuscripts, prints, and drawings , c1992
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.