Kent master collection, 1991
Kent master collection.
- [Kent, England] : Kent County Council, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC27 G7 K45 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Exhibition tour dates: Christie's, London, 1-14 May, 1991 and at ten other museums through October 10, 1992.
Collection was given to the Folkestone Museum and Art Gallery in 1924.
Catalogue by Hugh Chapman, Christie's.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, English -- Exhibitions.Drawing, European -- Exhibitions.