The London chair-makers' and carvers' book of prices for workmanship : as regulated and agreed to by a Committee of master chair-manufacturers and journeymen : with the methods of computation adopted in the work : illustrated by reference to a variety of figures, engraved on sixteen copper-plates.
- Additional Title(s):
Chair-makers' and carvers' book of prices.
Carver's book of prices.
- Third edition.
- London : T. Brettell for the Committee of chair-manufacturers and journeymen, 1829.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 108, 26 p., ,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2260 L66 1829+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Appended is one supplement: Carver's book of prices: 26 p. with  leaves of plates.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Supplement to the London chair-makers and carvers' book of prices for workmanship. Second edition. London, 1829 and Second supplement to the London chair-makers and carvers' book of prices for workmanship. Second edition. London, 1829.
- Subject Terms:
- Brettell, T. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1829.Furniture -- Great Britain.Furniture -- Prices -- Great Britain.Furniture design -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
The London chair-makers' and carvers' book of prices for workmanship , 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.