Holland House to Piccadilly [graphic].
- London : [publisher not identified], [1830?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 29 joined sheets : chromolithograph ; sheets end-to-end 12 x 1491 cm, rolled to 12 x 10 cm (scroll format)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 .H58 1830 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from publisher's original printed label attached to wooden drum.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Panoramic view of London from Holland House, Kensington to Piccadilly.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 503
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Annotated with place names in graphite. In contemporary (original?) cloth-covered wooden drum, with publisher's printed title label.
- Subject Terms:
- Holland House (London, England) -- Pictorial works.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.London (England) -- Pictorial works.Piccadilly (London, England) -- Pictorial works.Streets -- England -- London -- Pictorial works.
- Chromolithographs -- 1830.
Panoramas -- England -- London.
Views -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.