Holland House to Piccadilly, [1830?]
- Holland House to Piccadilly [graphic].
- London : [publisher not identified], [1830?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 29 joined sheets : chromolithograph ; sheets end-to-end 12 x 1491 cm, rolled to 12 x 10 cm (scroll format)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 .H58 1830 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from publisher's original printed label attached to wooden drum.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Panoramic view of London from Holland House, Kensington to Piccadilly.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 503
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Annotated with place names in graphite. In contemporary (original?) cloth-covered wooden drum, with publisher's printed title label.
- Subject Terms:
- Holland House (London, England) -- Pictorial works.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.London (England) -- Pictorial works.Piccadilly (London, England) -- Pictorial works.Streets -- England -- London -- Pictorial works.
- Chromolithographs -- 1830.
Panoramas -- England -- London.
Views -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.