IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
London illustrated , 
London illustrated : in a series of twenty-one views : with a description of each plate.
- London : C. Taylor, Holborn, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 L66 1825+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Full Orbis Record:
- Most of the plates originally appeared in the Temple of taste, 1795-6, published in parts. Plates also appeared in Public edifices of the British metropolis. London: C. Taylor, 1825. Cf. Adams.
Adams, B. London illustrated, 135
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original pink wrappers. At top of cover: Imperial 8vo. Price 10s. 6d.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1825.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works.London (England) -- Pictorial works.Public buildings -- England -- London -- Pictorial works.Taylor, C. -- Publisher.
- IIIF Manifest:
- Front of St. Paul's, London
- Side view of St. Paul's, London
- Inside of St. Paul's Cathedral
- Henry VII's Chapel, in Westminster Abbey
- West front of Westminster Abbey
- Inside of Westminster Abbey
- Inside of St. Stephen's, Walbrook
- St. George's Church, Hanover Square
- East front of St. Paul's, Covent Garden
- West front of St. Martin's Church
- The Queen's palace
- Parade front of the Horse-Guards
- Carlton House
- The Banqueting-house, Whitehall
- Front of the Royal Academy, Strand
- Front of the Pantheon, Oxford Street
- The Bank of England
- The Royal Exchange
- Black-Fryers Bridge
- View of Westminster Bridge --The Monument.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.