Clarke, Arthur, Sir, 1778-1857, An essay on warm, cold and vapour bathing , 1820
- An essay on warm, cold and vapour bathing : with practical observations on sea bathing, diseases of the skin, bilious, liver complaints, and dropsy / by Sir Arthur Clarke ...
- Fifth edition.
- London : Printed for H. Colburn and Co. ..., 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 232 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT2845 C53 1828Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original boards, as issued.
Printed by S. and R. Bentley, Dorset-street, Fleet-street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Bathing customs.Bentley (S.) and (R.) -- Printer.Colburn (H.) and Co. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Health resorts -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- 1828.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.