Economy of the hands and feet, fingers and toes : which includes the prevention, treatment, and cure, of corns, bunnions, & deformed nails : the removal of excrescences, superfluous hairs, freckles, pimples, blotches, and other cutaneous eruptions : with safe and certain methods of rendering the skin white, soft, and delicate, without detriment to health / by an Old Army Surgeon.
- London : Published by Effingham Wilson, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 130, 18 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQM531 O43 1830Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Publisher's advertisment:  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original printed boards, as issued.
Printed by Gunnell and Shearman, 13, Salisbury Square.
- Subject Terms:
- Foot -- Care and hygiene.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Gunnell and Shearman -- Printr.Hand -- Care and hygiene.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1830.
YCBA Collections Search
Old Army Surgeon, Economy of the hands and feet, fingers and toes , 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.