Tales of many lands / by the author of "Tales of the great and the brave".
- London : Harvey and Darton, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 418,  p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6071 C5 T87 1839Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Joseph Rickerby, Sherbourn Lane.
Added engraved t.p.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind-stamped blue publisher's cloth.
Illustrations by Day & Haghe.
- Subject Terms:
- C hron. 1839.Children's stories.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Harvey and Darton -- Publisher.Rickerby, Joseph -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1839.
Engravings -- 1839.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.