Houghton, W. (William), 1828-1895, Sea-side walks of a naturalist with his children , 1870
- Sea-side walks of a naturalist with his children / by Rev. W. Houghton ... ; illustrated with eight coloured plates and numerous wood engravings.
- London : Groombridge and sons, 1870.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 154 p.,,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQH91 H6 1870Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 198
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gold-stamped blue morocco.
"A companion volume to my 'Country walks'."
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Groombridge and Sons -- Publisher.Marine biology -- Great Britain.Natural history -- Great Britain.
- Chromolithographs -- 1870.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.