Elements of drawing and flower painting : in opaque and transparent water-colours / by Mrs. E.E. Perkins ; honored by the especial patronage of Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Kent.
- Additional Title(s):
On drawing and flower painting
- Second edition.
- London : T. Hurst, 65, St. Paul's Church-yard, 1835.
[London] : Printed by J. and C. Adlard, Bartholomew Close, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, , 18-66,  pages,  leaves of plates (some folded) : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1400 .P47 1835Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Half-title: On drawing and flower painting.
Samples of water color tints in text.
Plate numbers in text refer to lesson numbers.
Publisher's catalog,  pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped beige cloth.Plate XII unnumbered and in colored state only. Plate XIII in colored and uncolored states. Autograph: S.H. Bemis.
- Subject Terms:
- Bemis, S. A. -- Autograph.Botanical illustration -- Great Britain.Drawing -- Technique.Painting -- Technique.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain.
- Lithographs -- 1835.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1835.
YCBA Collections Search
Perkins, Elizabeth Steele, Elements of drawing and flower painting , 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.