Malton, James, d. 1803, A select collection of landscapes for practice in drawing , 1808
- A select collection of landscapes for practice in drawing : with an outline to each / by the late Mr. James Malton.
- London : Published by James Carpenter, Old Bond Street, 1808.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 .M35 1808+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Each plate shown in two states. The first shown in outline and the second in the finished state.
Illustrations by James Malton; after John Keenan.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Carpenter, J. -- Publisher.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.
- Drawing books.
Aquatints -- 1808.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.