Marchant, Nathaniel, 1739-1816, A catalogue of one hundred impressions from gems , 1792
A catalogue of one hundred impressions from gems / engraved by Nathaniel Marchant.
- London : Printed for J. Edwards, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- 36, vi p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK5698 M3 C37 1792Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- List of subscriber's: vi p. at end.
English short title catalogue, T14361
Illustration by Bartolozzi; after Lavinia, Countess Spencer.
- Subject Terms:
- Carving (Decorative arts) -- Early works to 1800.Edwards, J. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1792.Gems -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.Glyptics -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.