The country survey book, or, Land meter's vade-mecum : wherein the principles and practical rules for surveying of land, are so plainly (tho' briefly) delivered'd ... : with an appendix : containing twelve problems ... : illustrated with several copper plates / by Adam Martindale.
- Additional Title(s):
Country survey book.
Land meter's vade-mecum.
- Eighth edition.
- London : Printed by Hugh Meere, for George Sawbridge, 1711.
- Physical Description:
- , 156 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTA544 M37 1711Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Appendix has a separate t.p. dated 1710.
English short title catalogue, T83325
P.  signed John Collins.
- Subject Terms:
- Annuities -- Early works to 1800.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1711.Meere, H. (Hugh), fl. 1708-1724. -- PrinterSawbridge, George -- Publisher.Surveying -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Martindale, Adam, 1623-1686, The country survey book, or, Land meter's vade-mecum , 1711
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.