IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Frankland, Robert, Sir, 1784-1849, Eight representations of shooting , 
Eight representations of shooting / engraved by Woodman & Turner, from drawings by Robert Frankland esqr. ...
- Additional Title(s):
- Cambridge : Pubd. Septr. 1st. 1813 by W.D. Jones, at his Repository of Arts, Market Hill, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : color illustrations ; 18 x 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK31 .F73 1813+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Engraved throughout, including title leaf.
The plates are not captioned.
Title page continues: To whom [Robert Frankland] these plates are most respectfully dedicated by his very obedient & obliged sert. W.D. Jones.
BEIN Copy 1: Original limp covers of mottled black with white leaf design.
BEIN Copy 2: Variant copy. 21 x 28 cm. Bound in original plain mottled brown limp covers.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original patterned wrappers, with engraved title label.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- Humor.Hunting -- Pictorial works.Shooting -- Humor.Shooting -- Pictorial works.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1813.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.