A popular handbook to the National Gallery including, by special permission, notes collected from the works of Mr. Ruskin ... compiled by Edward T. Cook, with preface by John Ruskin ...
- 5th ed., rev., rearranged, and enl.
- London, New York, Macmillan, 1897.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 893 p. illus. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1070 A53 1897 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
A popular handbook to the National Gallery, 1897