A popular handbook to the National Gallery including, by special permission, notes collected from the works of Mr. Ruskin ... compiled by Edward T. Cook, with preface by John Ruskin ...
- 5th ed., rev., rearranged, and enl.
- London, New York, Macmillan, 1897.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 893 p. illus. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1070 A53 1897 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
A popular handbook to the National Gallery, 1897