Pollard, Robert, 1755-1838, A view of Falmouth and places adjacent, 1806
A view of Falmouth and places adjacent [graphic] / drawn by H. Michell ; engraved by R. Pollard.
- Falmouth : Published June 9th, 1806, by H. Michell, Falmouth, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : hand-colored aquatint ; image area 31 x 76 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2016 12Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title from foot of the print.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 463
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Coasts -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Cornwall (England : County) -- Pictorial works.Falmouth (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1806.
Panoramas -- England -- Falmouth.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.