Mirroir de la mode.
- Additional Title(s):
Miroir de la mode
- London : Madame Lanchester, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 100 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT500 .M57Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With engravings by Petro William Tomkins and Vincent Woodthorpe; after Arthur William Devis. Most plates are unsigned.
Printed by W. Bulmer and Co.
No more published.
BM (compact edition), v. 19, 587
BAC: British Art Center copy lacks no. 12.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Periodicals.Dressmaking -- Periodicals.Fashion -- Periodicals.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Madame Lancaster -- Publisher.W. Bulmer and Co. -- Printer.
- Periodicals -- England -- 19th century.
Aquatints -- 1803.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1803.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.