Moll, Herman, -1732, A set of fifty new and correct maps of England and Wales, &c. , 1724
- A set of fifty new and correct maps of England and Wales, &c. : with the great roads and principal cross-roads, &c. shewing the computed miled from town to town ... / all, except two, composed and done by Herman Moll.
- London : H. Moll, 1724.
- Physical Description:
- 50 folded maps ; 22 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAtlas 12Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Atlases.Atlases.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Maps.Great Britain.Travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.