Money, Edward, Twelve months with the Bashi-Bazouks , 1857
- Twelve months with the Bashi-Bazouks / by Edward Money.
- London : Chapman & Hall, 1857.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 220 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDK214 M74 1857Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Binders label reads: Bound by Bone & Son, 76, Fleet Street, London.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind-stamped green publishers cloth.
Printed by Bradbury and Evans, Printers, Whitefriars.
- Subject Terms:
- Bashi-Bazouks.Bone & Son -- Binder.Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.Chapman & Hall -- Publisher.Crimean War, 1853-1856 -- Personal narratives.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1857.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.