Montulé, Édouard de, Travels in Egypt during 1818 and 1819 , 1821
Travels in Egypt during 1818 and 1819 / by Edward de Montule.
- London : Printed for Sir Richard Phillips, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 116 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT53 M76 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by G. Sidney, Northumberland-street, Strand.
Illustrations by W. Read.
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Description and travel.Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.Sidney, G. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1821.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.