IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Moore, James Carrick, 1763-1834, A narrative of the campaign of the British army in Spain, commanded by His Excellency Sir John Moore ... , 1809
A narrative of the campaign of the British army in Spain, commanded by His Excellency Sir John Moore ... / authenticated by official papers and original letters, by James Moore.
- London : J. Johnson, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 324 p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC232 M82 1809Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 371.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by John Nichols and Son.
- Subject Terms:
- John Nichols and Son -- Printer.Johnson, Joseph -- Publisher.Peninsular War, 1807-1814 -- Personal narratives.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1809.
- Aquatints -- 1809.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.