IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Morland, George, 1763-1804, A collection of nine selected sketches of villagers, favourite animals, &c., &c., &c. , 1807
A collection of nine selected sketches of villagers, favourite animals, &c., &c., &c. / by George Morland.
- London : Published by Edw. Orme, Bond St., 1807.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8217.C65 M67 1807a+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- All plates engraved. Plates are dated 1806 and 1807.
Illustrations by George Morland.
Plate  : Pub. Sept. 13 1806 by R. Reeve, No. 7, Vere St., Bond Street.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 158
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Country life -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Country life in art.Orme, Edward -- Publisher.Reeve, R. -- Publisher.
- Soft-ground etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1807.
Etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1807.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.