The Prince Consort's farms : an agricultural memoir / by John Chalmers Morton, editor of 'The Cyclopedia of Agriculture,' etc., honorary member of The Royal Agricultural Society of Holland.
- London : Longman, Green, Longman, Roberts, & Green, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- , 276 p. : ill., maps, plans ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsS455 M67 1863+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Some of the wood engravings signed: Dalziel.
Printed by Spottiswoode and Co., New-Street Square.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt- and blind-stamped red morocco-style binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Agriculture -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Albert, Prince Consort of Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1861.Longman, Green, Longman, Roberts, & Green -- Publisher.Spottiswoode and Co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1863.
YCBA Collections Search
Morton, John Chalmers, 1821-1888, The Prince Consort's farms , 1863
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.