Winsor & Newton, A list of Winsor and Newton's oil and water colours, [189-?]
A list of Winsor and Newton's oil and water colours.
- London : Winsor & Newton, [189-?].
- Physical Description:
- 7 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1492 W56 1890zYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: Cover title reads: Specimen tints of Winsor & Newton's artists' oil and water colours.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gold-stamped blue publishers cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- Catalogs.Winsor & Newton -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.