Clarke, Henry G. (Green), The National Gallery , 1842
- The National Gallery : its pictures and their painters : a hand-book for visiters [sic] / by Henry G. Clarke ...
- London : Clarke and Wilson, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 29,  p. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1070 .C53 1842Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center bound in 20th century blue cloth. Has bound with it: A catalogue of the pictures in the National Gallery. [London] : W. Clowes and Sons, 1845
- Subject Terms:
- Clarke and Wilson -- Printer.National Gallery (Great Britain) -- Catalogs.National Gallery (Great Britain) -- History.Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Painting, British -- Catalogs.
- Art catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.