The Nautilus, in five cantos : being the narrative of a voyage out and home, from Liverpool to Buenos-Ayres, and Monte-Video, in the years 1825 and 1826 / By a sailor.
- London : Printed for the author; and sold by Charles Frederick Cock, 21, Fleet Street, 1829.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 119,  p.,  folded leaves of plates. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR408.S43 S25 1829Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In verse.
Engravings by Edward Duncan; after William John Huggins.
"London: Printed by James Bullock, Lombard Street, Whitefriars."--P. 
Abbey, J.R. Life, 341
BM (compact ed.), v. 22, 125
"The exiled convict": p. -112.
"Errata": p. [vi]
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Inscribed: J.H. Jennys. H.M.S. Winchester. Feb. 10th, 1830
- Subject Terms:
- Atlantic Ocean -- Poetry.Bullock, James -- Printer.Cock, Charles Frederick -- Bookseller.English poetry.Jennys, J. H. -- Provenance.Ocean travel -- Poetry.Voyages and travels -- Poetry.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1829.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.