Woollcombe, George, Panorama of Cannes and the bay of La Napoule from La Croisette , [June 1st, 1864]
- Panorama of Cannes and the bay of La Napoule from La Croisette / after a sketch by the Revd. George Woollcombe.
- London : Published June 1st, 1864, by Day & Son ..., [June 1st, 1864]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : chiefly ill. ; 164 x 30 cm. folded to 29 x 30 cm. in boards 42 x 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 26Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithography by Joseph Needham; after George Woollcombe.
BAC: British Art Center copy folded, loose, in publisher's brown textured cloth. Binder's label: Bound by Day & Son. Lithographers to the Queen and H.R.H. P. of Wales. 6, Gate Strt. Lincoln's-Inn.
- Subject Terms:
- Cannes (France) -- Pictorial works.Coasts -- France -- Pictorial works.Day & Son -- Binder.Day & Son -- Printer.Panoramas -- Specimens.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1864.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.