The city and country purchaser's and builder's dictionary, or, The complete builder's guide : containing an explanation of all the terms of art used by workmen ; as also what is necessary to be known in the art of building ... / originally written and compiled by Richard Neve.
- Additional Title(s):
City and country purchaser's and builder's dictionary.
Complete builder's guide.
- Third edition : corrected and improved throughout.
- London : Printed for B. Sprint, D. Browne, J. Osborn ..., 1736.
- Physical Description:
- , vi-xvi,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA31 N48 1736Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- English short title catalogue, T071408.
Harris, E. British architectural books and writers, 1556-1785. Cambridge [England] : Cambridge University Press, 1994,c1990. 597
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Dictionaries -- Early works to 1800.Architecture -- Early works to 1800.Brown, Ed -- Publisher.Building -- Dictionaries -- Early works to 1800.Building -- Early works to 1800.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1736.Osborn, J. -- Publisher.Sprint, B. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Neve, Richard, The city and country purchaser's and builder's dictionary, or, The complete builder's guide , 1736
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.