IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
A.K. Newman & Co., Hastings and St. Leonards, [circa 1835]
Hastings and St. Leonards [graphic] / drawn & printed by Newman & Co. 48, Watling St. London.
- London : Newman & Co., [circa 1835]
[Hastings] : Published by B. Tree, Library, Hastings, [circa 1835]
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 2 joined sheets : hand colored lithograph ; sheets end-to-end 28 x 188 cm, rolled to 28 x 7 cm (scroll format)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2016 13Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Title from panorama.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 529
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Hastings (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Hastings (England) -- Pictorial works.Seaside resorts -- England -- Pictorial works.St. Leonards (East Sussex, England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.St. Leonards (East Sussex, England) -- Pictorial works.Tree, B. -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1835.
Panoramas -- England -- Hastings.
Panoramas -- England -- St. Leonards (East Sussex, England)
Views -- England -- Hastings.
Views -- England -- St. Leonards (East Sussex, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.