Nicholl, Andrew, 1804-1866, Five views of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway , 1834
- Five views of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway / from drawings taken on the spot by Andrew Nichol ; with a description of this important national work.
- Dublin ; William Frederick Wakeman, 9, D'Olier-Street, and sold by all booksellers in Ireland ; 1834.
[London] : William Frederick Wakeman, 9, D'Olier-Street, and sold by all booksellers in Ireland ; 1834.
London : Ackerman and Company, Hodgson, Boys and Graves, and Charles Tilt, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 8 p., V leaves of plates : ill. ; 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE3050.D8 N53 1834+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Aquatints by John Harris and S.G. Hughes; after Andrew Nicholl.
Printed by P.D. Hardy, Cecilia-Street.
BM (compact ed.), v. 18, p. 628
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary printed wrappers. Publisher's advertisments ( p., 22 cm), tipped in before title page, not included in pagination.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackerman and Company -- Publisher.Dublin and Kingstown Railway -- Pictorial works.Hardy, P. D. -- Printer.Hodgson, Boys and Graves -- Publisher.Railroads -- Early works to 1850.Railroads -- Ireland -- Dublin.Railroads -- Ireland -- Dún Laoghaire.Tilt, Charles -- Publisher.Transportation -- Ireland -- 19th century.Wakeman, William Frederick -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.