Nicholls, W. A, The national drawing master , 
- The national drawing master : on a new principle greatly facilitating self-instruction in landscape and figure drawing ... / by W.A. Nicholls.
- Second edition.
- London : Reeves and sons, .
- Physical Description:
- viii, xxxvi, 118 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC950 N53 1858Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added engraved t.p.
Printed by Wertheimer and Co., Finsbury Circus.
Some plates are numbered.
Date from English catalogue of books.
English catalogue of books. v.1 p. 558.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Drawing -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.Drawing books -- Specimens.Reeves and sons -- Publisher.Wertheimer and Co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- .
Lithographs -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.