A description of the ancient vessel recently found under an old branch of the river Rother, in Kent , 1823
- A description of the ancient vessel recently found under an old branch of the river Rother, in Kent : with various conjectures respecting her antiquity : accompanied by a lithographic sketch of the vessel, and the articles found in her.
- London : W. Mason, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 15 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 K3 D37 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by T. White, & Co., Bear Alley, London.
BAC: In original paper wrappers; stitched, as issued.
BAC: At foot of t.p.: Price one shilling.
BAC: Publisher's advertisment on back cover.
Illustration by George Scharf.
- Subject Terms:
- Kent (England) -- Antiquities.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1823.Mason, W. -- Publisher.Ships -- Great Britain.White, T. & Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.