Carter, H. B. (Henry Barlow), 1804-1868, Views of Scarborough , 
Views of Scarborough / from drawings by Mr. H.B. Carter ; on stone by Day and Haghe, lithographers to the Queen.
- Scarbro' : Published by S.W. Theakston, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.S28 C37 1840+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title, lithographed, with vignette of the entrance to the spa wells.
Date of publication from plates.
BAC: British Art Center copy has original front paper wrapper bound in.
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Haghe -- Printer.Landscapes -- England -- Scarborough.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1840.Scarborough (England) -- Pictorial works.Theakston, S.W. -- Publisher.
- The new saloon, Scarbro', from the sea
- The new spa and saloon, Scarbro' 1839
- Scarborough, from the sea
- Museum and Cliff Bridge, Scarbro'.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.