The Pastoral landscape , 1992
- The Pastoral landscape / edited by John Dixon Hunt.
- Washington : National Gallery of Art ; 1992.
Hanover : Distributed by the University Press of New England, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 228 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN386 U5 A24 36 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Proceedings of the symposium ... sponsored by the Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts, National Gallery of Art, and the Center for Renaissance and Baroque Studies, University of Maryland at College Park, 20-21 January 1989"--T.p. verso.
Symposium held in conjunction with concurrent exhibitions at the National Gallery of Art and the Phillips Collection, entitled respectively "The legacy of Venice" and "The modern vision."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Italian -- Italy -- Venice -- Influence -- Congresses.Landscape in art -- Congresses.Pastoral art -- Congresses.