Innocence and experience : images of children in British art from 1600 to the present / Sara Holdsworth, Joan Crossley with an essay by Christina Hardyment.
- Manchester (England) : Manchester City Art Galleries, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7645 H65 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 111).
Published in conjunction with the exhibition Innocence and Experience ... 19 September-15 November, 1992 and at three other British museums through 25 April, 1993.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Children in art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Holdsworth, Sara, Innocence and experience , c1992