The rudiments of practical perspective : in which the representation of objects is described by two easy methods, one depending onthe plan of the object, the other on its dimensions and position ... / by Peter Nicholson ... ; illustrated by 38 plates ; elegantly engraved by Lowry.
- London : Printed for J. Taylor, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 122 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 N5 1822Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by J. and T. Bartlett, Oxford.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. tipped in at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Bartlett, J. and T. -- Printer.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1822.Geometrical drawing.Perspective -- Technique.Taylor, J. -- Publisher.
- Handbooks and manuals.
YCBA Collections Search
Nicholson, Peter, 1765-1844, The rudiments of practical perspective , 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.