The Gretna-Green bolt-a, or, Young ladies' man-ual / edited by Arthur O'Bradley, esq.
- Additional Title(s):
Young ladies' man-ual
Young ladies' manual
- London : Rudolph Ackermann, printseller to Her Majesty, 191, Regent Street ; 
Paris : Galignani & Co., 18, Rue Vivienne, 
- Physical Description:
- 69,  p.,  leaf of plates : col. front. ; 15 x 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6161 .O27 1853+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Frontispiece lithograph by Henry Alken.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Text printed in two columns.
Printed on pink paper.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 408
BAC: British Art Center is the Abbey copy. Bound in contemporary quarter purple roan and purple cloth, with a reproduction of the frontispiece affixed to front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, Rudolph -- PublisherPoetry, EnglishSatire, English.Wit and humor, English.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1853.
YCBA Collections Search
O'Bradley, Arthur, The Gretna-Green bolt-a, or, Young ladies' man-ual , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.