Parentalia : genealogical memoirs / compiled by George Ormerod, D.C.L., F.R.S., of Tyldesley and Sedbury Park.
- Additional Title(s):
Appendix to Parentalia, part II. Lathom: Arderne; De Montalt
- [S.l. : s.n.], MDCCCLI 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 114,  p.,  leaves of plates ( folded) : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCS439 .O76 1851Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Frontispiece is a tinted lithographs printe by Day & Son; after George Ormerod.
Two lithographs drawn by Sarah Ormerod, after George Ormerod, printed on light blue paper.
Printed by Thomas Richards.
"Not published" printed at foot of t.p.
May have been issued with four other works by Ormerod: Genealogical essays illustrative of Cheshire and Lancashire families; A memoir on the Cheshire domesday roll; Early connexion [sic] of the Anglo-Norman families of Stokeport, Fitz-Roger, Banastre, and Gernet; Additions and index to Parentalia and genealogical memoirs.
"Appendix to Parentalia, part II. Lathom: Arderne; De Montalt": p. -114.
Pedigree chart of De Montalt, Hereditary Seneschal of Chester, and Palatine Baron of Hawarden: p.  at end.
Contents of Parentalia: p. - at end.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original blind- and gilt-stamped brown cloth. Has bound with it: Genealogical essays illustrative of Cheshire and Lancashire families; A memoir on the Cheshire domesday roll; Early connexion [sic] of the Anglo-Norman families of Stokeport, Fitz-Roger, Banastre, and Gernet; Additions and index to Parentalia and genealogical memoirs. Has armorial bookplate of George Henry Falkiner Nuttall, along with his purchase notes and inscription, dated 4 April 1931.
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Son -- Printer.Great Britain -- Genealogy.Nuttall, George Henry Falkiner -- Autograph.Nuttall, George Henry Falkiner -- Bookplate.Richards, Thomas -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
Lithographs -- 1851.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.