Cumming, Alexander, 1733-1814, The elements of clock and watch-work , 1766
The elements of clock and watch-work : adapted to practice : in two essays / by Alexander Cumming.
- London : Printed for the author ..., 1766.
- Physical Description:
- 192,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS545 C85 1766+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- English short title catalogue, T140747
Illustrations by T. Miller; after A[lexander] Cumming.
- Subject Terms:
- Clock and watch making -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1766.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.