Parker, Thomas N. (Thomas Netherson), An essay on the construction, hanging, and fastening of gates , 1804
- An essay on the construction, hanging, and fastening of gates : exemplified in six quarto plates / by Thomas N. Parker.
- Second edition : improved and enlarged.
- London : Printed by C. Whittingham for Lackington, Allen, and co., 1804.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 116 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA8390 P37 1804Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original printed boards, as issued.
Illustrations by F[rancis] Eginton.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Fences -- Great Britain.Gates -- Great Britain -- Design and construction.Lackington, Allen and co. -- Publisher.Smith, Joseph -- Autograph, 1805.Whittingham, C. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1804.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.