IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Parker, Thomas N. (Thomas Netherson), An essay on the construction, hanging, and fastening of gates , 1804
An essay on the construction, hanging, and fastening of gates : exemplified in six quarto plates / by Thomas N. Parker.
- Second edition : improved and enlarged.
- London : Printed by C. Whittingham for Lackington, Allen, and co., 1804.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 116 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA8390 P37 1804Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original printed boards, as issued.
Illustrations by F[rancis] Eginton.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Fences -- Great Britain.Gates -- Great Britain -- Design and construction.Lackington, Allen and co. -- Publisher.Smith, Joseph -- Autograph, 1805.Whittingham, C. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1804.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.