Hansard, T. C. (Thomas Curson), 1776-1833, Typographia: an historical sketch of the origin and progress of the art of printing;, 1966]
- Typographia: an historical sketch of the origin and progress of the art of printing; with practical directions for conducting every department in an office: with a description of stereotype and lithography, by T. C. Hansard. London, Baldwin, Cradock and Joy, 1825.
- [Farnborough (Hants.), Gregg P., 1966]
- Physical Description:
- , xxii, 965 p. illus., 31 plates (incl. ports.) tables. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ124 H35 1966 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Printing -- History.Printing.