Select illustrations, historical and topographical, of Bedfordshire : containing Bedford, Ampthill, Houghton, Luton, and Chicksands / by the Rev. I.D. Parry, M.A. author of The History of Woburn, &c.
- London : Longman & Co.; Nicholls, Parliament-Street; Taylor, Holborn: Webb & Merry, Bedford; and the principal booksellers in the country, MDCCCXXVII 
- Physical Description:
- , ii, 120,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.B3 P37 1827+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographs by John Hewetson; after R.C. Stratford. Printed by C. Hullmandel.
Printed by Bradbury and Co., Bolt Court, Fleet St.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in half green morocco. Top edge gilt. Bookplate: Francis Charles Hastings, Duke of Bedford. Woburn Abbey.
- Subject Terms:
- Ampthill (England) -- History.Bedford (England) -- History.Bedford, Francis Charles Hastings Russell, Duke of, 1819-1891 -- Bookplate.Bedfordshire (England) -- History.Bradbury and Co. -- Printer.Chicksands Priory (England) -- History.Houghton Conquest (England) -- History.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1827.Longman & Co. -- Publisher.Luton (England) -- History.Nicholls -- Publisher.Taylor -- Publisher.Webb & Merry -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Parry, J. D. (John Docwra), -1833?, Select illustrations, historical and topographical, of Bedfordshire , MDCCCXXVII 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.