Staffordshire , 
- Staffordshire : general & commercial directory for 1818, part second : containing the cy of Lichfield : the boroughs of Stafford and Tamworth : and the following market towns, viz. Abbots, Bromley, Burton as Trent, Cheadle, Eccleshall, Longnor, Penkridge, Rugeley, Stone, and Uttoxeter : with the neighboring villages : presenting an alphabetical list of the merchants, manufacturers, and inhabitants in general : to which is prefixed a continuation of the history of the countu of Stafford : compiled by the proprietors, Messrs. W. Parson and T. Bradshaw.
- Manchester : Printed by J. Leigh ..., 
- Physical Description:
- , ci-clxxii, , 132-274, 20 pages ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.S69 S73 1818Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Staffordshire (England) -- Directories.Staffordshire (England) -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.