IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pasley, Charles William, 1780-1861, Exercise of the new decked pontoons, or double canoes , 1823
Exercise of the new decked pontoons, or double canoes / invented by Lieut. Colonel Pasley, R.E.
- Chatham : Lithographed at the Establishment for Field Instruction Royal Engineer Department, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- , iii, , 70 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsUG335 .P37 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Text is in manuscript. Lithographed.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-stamped red morocco binding, with gilt edges. Ms inscription on recto of t.p.: A . Arundnigh (?). Binder's label: T. Evans, binder, Eastgate, Rochester. Has bound with it: bound with: The exercise of military bridges of casks according to the practice of the establishment for field instruction Royal Engineer Department. Chatham, 1822.
- Subject Terms:
- Arundnigh, A. -- Autograph.Bridges -- Great Britain -- Design and construction.Civil engineering -- Great Britain.Evans, T. -- Binder.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1823.Pontoon bridges -- Great Britain -- Design and construction.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.