[The passions delineated], 
- [The passions delineated].
- [London] : Published 20th, November 1797, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street, London, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBF551 .P37 1797Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger from BAC copy.
Six plates, each depicting a person exhibiting a specific emotion.
Imprint information from plates.
BAC: British Art Center copy disbound. Original blue paper wrappers. In blue slip-case with spine-titile: "The Passions Delineated".
- Subject Terms:
- Emotions -- Early works to 1800.Emotions -- Pictorial works -- Early works to 1800.Stipple engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1797.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.