Memoir of the late James Fillans, sculptor, W.S.A., S.E.S., and S.A., London / by James Paterson ; editor of "Kay's Edinburgh Portraits," "Poems of the Sempils of Beltress," "The obit-book of Ayr" ; author of "The contemporaries of Burns," "History of the county and families of Ayr," &c.
- Paisley [Scotland] : Robert Stewart, Publisher, Cross; MDCCCLIV 
Glasgow : Maclure and Son, 28, Buchanan Street; and Thomas Murray and Son, 8, Argyle Street; MDCCCLIV 
Edinburgh : John Menzies; MDCCCLIV 
London : Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans; and to be had of all print and booksellers, MDCCCLIV 
- Physical Description:
- 117 p., XXVII, 17,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 F499 P25 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB497.F55 P38 1854+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by W. G. Blackie and Co., Glasgow.
Illlustrations by James Fillans. Printed by Maclure and Macdonald.
BAC: Bound in blind-stamped red publisher's binding.
MUDD WE 2108: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Fillans, James, 1805-1852.G. Blackie and Co. -- PrinterLithography -- Specimens -- 1854Longman, Brown, Gree and Longmans -- PublisherMaclure and Macdonald -- PrinterMaclure and Macdonald -- PublisherMenzies, John -- PublisherSculptors -- Scotland -- Biography.Stewart, Robert -- PublisherThomas Murray and Son -- Publisher
YCBA Collections Search
Paterson, James, 1805-1876, Memoir of the late James Fillans, sculptor, W.S.A., S.E.S., and S.A., London , MDCCCLIV 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.