The royal guide to wax flower modelling / by Mrs. Peachey, artiste to Her Majesty.
- Additional Title(s):
Peachey's royal guide to wax flower modelling.
- London : Published and sold by Mrs. Peachey, artiste to Her Majesty, and sold by all booksellers, MDCCCLI 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 72 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT894 .P43 1851Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Half-title: Peachey's Royal Guide to wax flower modelling.
Printed by W.N. Horton. Lithographs signed: J. Gardner & Co. zinc. 85, Hatton Garden.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 19, 395
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-tooled leather, with gilt edges. Dark blue watered silk end-papers.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.J. Gardner & Co. -- Printer.Peachey, Emma -- Publisher.Wax flowers -- Study and teaching.Wax flowers -- Technique.
YCBA Collections Search
Peachey, Emma, The royal guide to wax flower modelling , MDCCCLI 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.