Wilton, Andrew, The swagger portrait , c1992
The swagger portrait : grand manner portraiture in Britain from Van Dyck to Augustus John, 1630-1930 / Andrew Wilton.
- London : Tate Gallery, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 239 p. : col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314 W545 1992 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Tate Gallery, Oct. 14, 1992-Jan. 10, 1993.
Checklist to the exhibition tipped in.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 223-224) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait painting, British -- Exhibitions.