The swagger portrait : grand manner portraiture in Britain from Van Dyck to Augustus John, 1630-1930 / Andrew Wilton.
- London : Tate Gallery, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 239 p. : col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314 W545 1992 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Tate Gallery, Oct. 14, 1992-Jan. 10, 1993.
Checklist to the exhibition tipped in.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 223-224) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait painting, British -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Wilton, Andrew, The swagger portrait , c1992