Burke, Joseph, 1913-1992, The iconography of the enlightenment in English art, 
- The iconography of the enlightenment in English art [by] J. T. Burke.
- [Sydney] Sydney University Press for the Australian Academy of the Humanities 
- Physical Description:
- 24 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6766 .B87 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The annual lecture delivered to the Australian Humanities Research Council at its Fourteenth Annual General Meeting in Canberra on 10 September 1969."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Philosophy.Art, English.Neoclassicism (Art) -- England.